Access Request Program Information


The Access Request Program makes repairs requested by/for people with a mobility disability who encounter physical barriers such as broken sidewalks, missing/broken curb ramps or other barriers in the public right of way.

To request a repair through the Access Request Program, go online to or call 311.

Access Request Frequenty Asked Questions



    Neighborhood Info

    Enter your address for more helpful information about your neighborhood